Table of Contents
Very often I need to test some page speed and using bunch of websites, which produce very detailed information.
Here are some of them:
This is the first one I’ve been using for a long time. Here are some of the features it supports:
- Select location from which the tests are going to be initiated
- Select the connection speed for the testings
- Select number of tests – This is very nice, because you can check the differences of loading the page WITH and WITHOUT caching in effect
- There are some other features also (which I’ve never used), and you can check them by going to the “Advanced” section
- You can get some public/private URL’s pointing to your test results – Again very useful if you want to send this to someone
Here again you get plenty of performance suggestions and also the following:
- Yslow grade
- Timeline waterfall view
- History chart – This is very handy and you can compare your performance results back in time with different version
Pingdom has some nice features and as far as I know it’s also used for website availability monitoring.
The tests are issued very fast compared to webpagetest.org.
Again it gives you the standard information: waterfall view, performance history, Page analysis …etc.
Google pagespeed tool is included too. Here you get your mobile version performance suggestions as a bonus.